something to celebrate!We are Open
Your New Salon Experience
- You must confirm your appointment via text, email or social.
- Please Visit our service menu to familiarize yourself with our new pricing structure (services)
- Text us at 905-441-8880 to let us know that you have arrived and we will call you when it is safe to enter.
- Please place your mask on prior to entering. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Please note- All services come with a round brush blow dry. Should you wish to add time for curls or additional styling ($) Please call us so we can adjustment the appointment.
- Upon entry, you must sanitize your hands and someone from our team will take your temperature using our touch less thermometer. If your temperature reads higher than 38 degrees Celsius, you will be asked to stand in the shade and rechecked in 10 mins. If your temperature is still elevated we will reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you sanitize your cups and phones at our sanitation table prior to seeing your stylist.
- Please keep conversations to a minimum as we get used to wearing masks.
- Please note our waiting area will be closed and we will not be offering coffee or wine until further notice.
- Only touch retail products you intend to take home. The Front desk team is happy to prepare your product order for you during your service. Shop before you arrive at our new MODA SALON ONLINE SHOP
- Please read the below updated policies.
Not feeling well? Please Stay Home!
Please call us and cancel your appointment. Please stay home if you have experienced a cough or fever in the last 72 hours. We will do our best to get you re-booked as soon as possible. We will have a cancellation list to inform clients of last minute openings.
Prebooking Clients After The Reopening Rush
Understand that the way we re-booked clients in the past does not apply to our current situation, at least for the transitional period— We may have to push out some of your normally scheduled appointments to allow clients a chance to be booked.
Due to an increase in operating costs, we have adjusted our pricing structure. We have also added new services and treatment options. There will be no discounting on any services permitted. Please check service list for further information. You can find which level your stylist is on our team page.
What is your adjustment policy?
We understand that from time to time a customer may want an adjustment on their service. We happily bring back our guests to correct our services within 2 weeks of their visit (please keep in mind you will be placed on the cancellation wait list) . It is always encouraged that unhappy guest return to their original stylist. If for some reason someone is not comfortable working with their original stylist, we will re-book them for an adjustment with another technician. At Moda Salon we stand behind our work, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We prefer Debit, Visa or Mastercard but always accept cash.
Product Return Policy
At this time, we will only allow exchange on all products purchased within 14 days. No refunds are permitted.
Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards
Are non refundable and do not expire.